Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Decide on a style "SIGNATURE"


I guess mine would be elegant glamorous, even when I am in jeans or in a very very chilled outfit there will always be a touch of glam!!!

I start with basic,decide whether I will wear a dress, skirt or pant...I play around with colours(I will speak more about colours in my next article). Then elevate the outfit with accessories; first and most important: shoes and bag...These two have the power to make any outfit look other very classy or casual...as you can see I usually go for classy! If I had put on flat shoes; it would have been a casual look.

Outfits changes according to circumstances, but style stays the same.

Think about it...which one is your style?

 It is your brand, your signature, your identity, people will describe you according to your style.
Are you funky, conservative, extravagant... which one is yours?


Style is about appreciation for beautiful things, celebrating creativity and acknowledging the art of creating desire and branding yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment